Thursday, April 17, 2008

Twitchy Eyeball Socket Flesh

Sounds appealing, doesn't it? Try having your lower left eyelid twitch for over TWO WEEKS. I am beyond peeved, beyond aggravated. I want to stick my finger in my eye in the hopes that the searing pain of it will get it to stop. Yes, I am that desperate. After looking for any information about this phenomenon (gotta love self diagnosing on the web), the only conclusions I could draw were:
  • dehydration
  • stress
  • brain tumor

Right. While I wouldn't be surprised about a tumor at this point, I'm willing to bet its one or both of the first two. I've been drinking a lot of water and juice, even treating myself to a Route 44 Cherry Lime slush. I think I'm pretty low stress, though, as I haven't been exhibiting my typical stress behaviors of not sleeping for days and been Extremely Bitchy. Going to The Doctor is my last resort, 'though I've racked up a fair share of frequent flier miles there this year. This is abso-fucking-lutely irritating.

No comments: