- Most nights we all eat dinner together, Monkey included.
- There are nights with at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
- Post-weaning PPD has disappeared and I recognize myself.
- I've been to the gym and actually worked out.
- More than one room of this house is clean.
- I'm writing this post.
Now that the fog has lifted, I've started thinking about:
- Cloth diapering Monkey as we work on potty-training.
- Homeschooling in the Montessori method.
- Realizing homeschooling means I don't work.
- Working on Baby #2 this time next year.
- Buying another home.
- Trying not to scream and throat punch everyone at work.
Now, to read up on cloth diapers. Found a site that allows for a good deal on rentals, but I think I'm leaning towards bumGenius. Note: review this post for Baby #2. Found what to do with clothies when done.
And now for sleeps.