Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lists

Normalcy is starting to peek around the corner:
  • Most nights we all eat dinner together, Monkey included.
  • There are nights with at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
  • Post-weaning PPD has disappeared and I recognize myself.
  • I've been to the gym and actually worked out.
  • More than one room of this house is clean.
  • I'm writing this post.

Now that the fog has lifted, I've started thinking about:
  • Cloth diapering Monkey as we work on potty-training.
  • Homeschooling in the Montessori method.
  • Realizing homeschooling means I don't work.
  • Working on Baby #2 this time next year.
  • Buying another home.
  • Trying not to scream and throat punch everyone at work.

Now, to read up on cloth diapers. Found a site that allows for a good deal on rentals, but I think I'm leaning towards bumGenius. Note: review this post for Baby #2. Found what to do with clothies when done.

And now for sleeps.

No comments: