Monday, November 5, 2012

Remember, remember...

Yep. It's the Fifth of November. If only I had time to watch V For Vendetta.

In the Pail
After much trial and error, I've decided to order at 12-pack of bumGenius from CottonBabies.com. (The buy five get one free hooked me). While I really liked the Fuzzibuns and Thirsties, here are my two issues:
  • FuzziBs need to be stuffed. I have little patience to do this, unless I'm watching RHOWhatever
  • Thirsties are taking too long to dry. I'd need a jillion. Or 40.
I may get a handful of FuzziBuns because they really are easy to use (once I figured it out). The daycare had an easier time with the bumGs, though. Now I need to patiently wait until my diapers arrive. This is not one of my best traits...

 Talking to Wela on the iPad, sporting a Thirsties.

Learning At Home
Signed up for an online workshop with Red White and Grew starting today. I'm hoping this will help alleviate my anxiety about it.

¿Que pasó en SA?
Took a quickish trip to the new Trader Joe's that opened in the Quarry to rekindle my love for long-missed snacks. Sara and I braved the crowds, loaded up a cart, and made it through the checkout unscathed. And satisfied. Snacks for all!

Monkey Time
Ran the monkey around the backyard for fun. And because I love hearing her squeal with joy. Also discovered that the swing is a nap inducer. Noted.

What should I remember about today? Sweet baby kisses. Great husband hugs. Great friendship nonsense.




No comments: