Saturday, August 28, 2010

Is that Fall peeking out?

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find a cool, crisp morning waiting for me. Of course, it was also 5 in the morning...


First day back on the road after two weeks of dealing with the consequences of running the Chupacabra 10k - pinched back nerve. I longingly watched my regular group continue on while I turned and ran with the half-marathon group for six miles. (I did notice how odd that was, to want to run 11 miles) Stranger than that, I wanted to hop out of my car and run some more upon seeing folks running around the neighborhood at home. It's in me now, no matter how hard I run. (ha!)


Also, some failed baking endeavors have not made it online. Lemon curd awaits some tasty scones in the morning (here's hoping). If that wasn't bad enough, I read four different versions of croissant recipes. After some more macarons, it's on. Like kong.

No comments: