Monday, May 19, 2008

Ain't No Sunshine


from the San Antonio Express News:


Lisa Marie Castro, born March 15, 1970 in San Antonio, TX, went to be with the Lord on May 18, 2008 at the age 38. She was preceded in death by her father, Alejandro Castro. Lisa is survived by her mother, Inez Castro and companion, Robert Engel; her brothers, Alex and Mark Castro; aunts and uncles, Mary Arroyo, Celso Zepeda, Victoria Matustik, Consuelo and Raymond Gutierrez (her godparents), Jose Zepeda, Janie Kypuros, Lupe Tygett, Marty Zepeda and Isabel Zepeda. She is also survived by many loving cousins and a multitude of faithful friends.

Click to play Lisa Marie



Until I see you again on the other side of the shore, I love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was someone I wish I had told how much she meant to me...I never was able to express myself to her, and now I am in agony, because I never had the gall to admit how much I liked her when she was alive. She was so wonderful...